Friday, June 16, 2006

Family and Traveling

I am currently back east visiting family. My Mom's lung condition makes traveling quite an ordeal, wheel chairs and oxygen and all that. You can't just carry oxygen on the plane by yourself because they are worried that you will use the explosive nature of o2 to nefarious ends. Thusly you have to get approval from doctors, papers must be faxed to TSA people, and they have to coordinate your seat with an enormous green oxygen tank in the overhead compartment.

Couple that with my sisters intense hatred of all people before the noon hour and watch the fireworks begin.

3 comments:

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Emily said...

Yet your family trips remain infinitely better than mine. I forgot you all were headed back to see the east coast Barretts. Your grandpa will be very happy, and in control of course ( : Tell your dad and mom I'm sending them good 'deal with family vibes' and tell Ella to do lots of shopping in George Town. Have a couple good books to sink youself into? Coping mechanisms are good.

T-Mac said...

That's certainly not something I would go through sober. Just saying. Hang in there!