Moses! Billy told me about this blog -- what a great idea for coming up with new material while refining your craft. I'm considering doing something similar...just on a less aggressive schedule. Looking forward to checking back weekly. -J!
Awesome! Campy's lines are hilarious. I love the spoof and the digs on the hot topic crowd. You have a knack for writing simple but catchy songs, Mo. And look how far that got Jack Johnson...
3 comments:
Hi Moses, fantastic idea, "52 songs in 52 weeks!" And the songs, are really not bad. All the best!!! :-)
Moses! Billy told me about this blog -- what a great idea for coming up with new material while refining your craft. I'm considering doing something similar...just on a less aggressive schedule. Looking forward to checking back weekly. -J!
Awesome! Campy's lines are hilarious. I love the spoof and the digs on the hot topic crowd. You have a knack for writing simple but catchy songs, Mo. And look how far that got Jack Johnson...
Post a Comment