Human drama sucks. And you can't get away from it, it inevitably drags you back in. Curse this human condition!
Also, I was thinking about culture, and how I really enjoy it. Watching trends move through the mass media, people interacting, etc. etc. And then I was thinking about what it would be like if we were all enlightened. That would mean there would be no more culture right? I mean, sure we would all be really happy, and we probably wouldn't miss it; but at the same time I couldn't help but feel a little sad. Probably just my attachment acting up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I posited in my comp. lit. class that manic-depressive illness was just life intensified. I think I kind of understand what you're saying...
Attachment acting up...awesome.
I try my best to stay out of all that drama too, oh wait I just registered as a candidate in a student government election. Speaking of that.... like to make really cool and amazing websites? Call me tomorrow? Free dinners, t-shirts, and such, as a great friend of course, not a candidate, could be involved. Talk to you soon Mr. Barrett or Mr. Z as I recently learned.
Post a Comment