Saturday, August 29, 2009

I have been busy living, i wish i posted more.

So much has happened. I'll see if i can make a quick list.

1. Gastown Sprints is in a strange but good place. As of last event i finally got all of the hardware and software right where i want it. Unfortunately numbers have dwindled due to my poor promotion. This will hopefully change very soon.

2. Omitted after further thought due to science corner principle.

3. Bikes are fun. God i love bicycles. I need to find a way to do this for all of my time. Or do something awesome part of my time. Probably the latter and not the former as my job gives me fat skrilla and time to do awesome stuff. Right now it is Gastown Sprints. I bike shop guy recently told me i have done more for cycling in this city in the last year than a lot of people have done in the last decade. It made me feel nice about me.

4. Still want awesome hot girl to hang out with on a regular basis. This is proving challenging.

5. I'm moving out of my place soon and in with some very good friends of mine. I will be saving bout loads of cash on the new rent and i am pretty stoked about the new people.

6. I want to cycle across America soon (read as next 5 years). The sooner the better (read as hopefully in the next two?). Jesse is on board.

7. Everyone is getting married. Every week i look on facebook and there is a new wedding album. It doesn't make me feel sad/bad, but it definitely makes me feel something. What that is i don't know. I'll get back to you on this one.

More later.

3 comments:

Lacey said...

moses! oh how I miss you! do you ever come visit?

YaYa Kitty Apple!

Moses said...

At times, it has been a while. things are busy. I'll give you a shout the next time i roll through p-town.:)

Unknown said...

I am glad you posted :o) And also intrigued as to what item two on the list was...