Saturday, April 01, 2006

In the air

Here is a break down of my first experience flying first class.

8:37pm

Ok, so first weird thing about first class. They seat you first, and then you sit and watch everyone else board the plane. Your just kind of sitting there watching people go by, and it feels really weird. It isn't like coach were you look at your fellow passenger and say "yup, I am going to be sitting in your lap for the next several hours". I wanted to apologize, it was a little uncomfortable.

The leg room is amazing. and the fold out tray table is like a little desk. I don't know the guys name next to me because he has had his eyes closed basically the entire time. there is a girl in her late twenties reading jane in the row across the isle. I think we could have had a good conversation during the flight.


8:49pm

I have just been brought bread and some kind of pate, i think it might be salmon. And the free alcohol bit is true! Jack and coke coming right up.

10:35pm

The guy sitting next to me has not said a word to me. We haven't even made eye contact, when I sat down he had his eyes closed; and just never talked to me. I even asked him the time and he just grunted and showed me his watch. No one is talking to each other. Weird.

2 comments:

Campy Draper said...

I pretty much only fly first class.

T-Mac said...

You should have kept some really dark sunglasses on the entire time. :-)