Here is the first one.
I don't know how I want to do this so this time I am going to talk about my poetic inadequacies. Both Zayne and Campy helped me workshop this one and their help was invaluable in it not sucking totally, but I still can't quite solve my major problem wish is as follows: this song is not about a person, it is about love. The actual state of being or feeling. The chorus "I've been running bout as fast as I can/ I'm not to keen to start it all over again/ you left us standing there with nothing to say" that is all about love. But I don't know how to get that across, because without looking at the song form that perspective the whole thing is really cliché.
I can't really change it at this point because I have to move on to recording next weeks song, but it is still a problem that I worry about.
Oh, and I love the jazz organ. Other people feel not as hot as I do about it. Thoughts?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I like it. But what do I know?
Post a Comment