Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Finished

Ok, so here is as finished as this one is going to get. I think I fixed most of the bass problems and I added some reverb and compression to all the tracks. I think this will get much faster when I get good at it:)

1 comment:

Jesse Jenkins said...

Hey Mo. A couple of comments on the song:

First, I like it, and as the song goes on, I think I do get that it's about love in general and not a love song to a person.

Second, I really like the double tracked harmony in the chorus later on (and the jazz organ!).

Third, the line about using words that sound shallow doesn't quite flow right. Most of the other poetry works pretty well, but that one kinda bugs me, I guess. It's not the content of the lyrics, but more the rythm and meter of the poetry.

Finally, the later verses I really like, especially the line about having someone at home to be the end of your bad day. That really is one of the best things about having someone around that loves and cares for you.