Sunday, February 11, 2007

I have it all covered

I now have had a job at every kind of bar. From fancy restaurant, to rocking scenester, and now finally: skeezy club. Yes ladies and gentlemen I am now also gainfully employed at The City. Formerly Club Tsunami. In the interview they asked me what I would do if a crazy sixty year old asian man came in and peed in the lottery room; because that happened once and they wanted to know what I would do. I said I would ask the guy to leave and then clean up the urine, or if it was busy get the door guy to do it. All of the bar tenders there have been hit in the face at least once, although said bartenders are also kind of confrontational. So I will see if I can avoid getting my lights punched out. For a while I will just be working days; which is fine by me. At least I will be able to pay my rent.

1 comment:

Zayne said...

Wow. I just got all caught up. I hope you don't get your clock cleaned too often or painfully. However, I must say: The Indigo??

Rent is rent. I most definitely feel you there.

To steal a line from Kristen,

Hugs.