David once told me about this rule he has with friends. Its called 'the three times rule' or something like that; and what it consists of is he will tell a friend he/she is being stupid/self destructive two times, and then the last time tell him, but let said friend continue on his/her way without further molestation or interference.
I would like my friends to do that for me if i ever turn into an old boring person. If ever I get to the point where I have nothing more to talk about than whatever bullshit human interest story is on the five o'clock news, and how there are to many of x nationality moving into the neighbor hood and fucking everything up: please give me two warnings and then overdose me on a happy drug. I think heroine would be nice.
Life is about laughing, and loving; when I can no longer do either I would no longer like to participate in this existence.
If my friends agree to do this, than I will agree to do my utmost to find the joy in every moment, continue to find humor in all things, and generally not suck.
Deal? deal.
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It's been 8 months. The internet wants to know what you're up to.
Post a Comment