While I am getting my heart on I just watch one of my favorite new TV Shows Battlestar Galactica. This is a fundamental shift in the way that media is being viewed, and with the new Ipods you are going to start seeing it more and more. I don't really like watching TV; commercials take away time, and you have to schedule your time to fit into the TV programming. I don't want to do that. Thank god the industry has finally found a way to meet my needs;).
But here is the catch. With the beginning of this fundamental shift in media viewing, what will happen to the industry? Advertising will have to do something to adapt to the new way media is distributed; and will that effect the cash flow to the studios. Will they not be able to deliver as quality a product due to smaller amounts of skrilla?
Thoughts?
I call this one Dance in Light

3 comments:
this is when I point to futurerama and say "hey remember when the broadcast commercials into Fry's dreams?"
Yeha the tablet lets me have a lot more line widthe variation and when I screw up on anything it's SUPER easy to fix.
Keep up the good work, Mo, it's worth it to work out!
Moses, it's called "pull media." The Coke film competition? The BMW film series? The new GM documentary series? Advergaming? Perhaps something you may be getting paid for?? You make them come to you.
Post a Comment