Saturday, January 21, 2006

Engagement

Last night I was the photographer at an engagement party for a good buddy of mine Josh Klatz; and might I say WEIRD. I mean, Josh is going to be very happy. Lydia is perfect for him, and I am sure there will be copious amounts of marital bliss; but the thing that weirds me out is that Josh is the same age as me. I just can't picture myself ready for marriage at this age.

But I guess the larger question is, could you step to his moves?

1 comment:

Jesse Jenkins said...

Yeah, ok, I'm with you there, mate. With all our friends getting married this summer and hearing more and more about people like Josh getting engaged or married - there's this girl in my writing class that looks like she's 18 and she's goes ahead and drops something about her husband peer-editing her papers! - I can't help but think, I'm not ready to get married now!

I feel like my lifes about to head off in some unknown direction, and that doesn't seem like the stability you need to start a marraige. But then again, maybe your mairrage can be the stable rock that holds it all together but who knows.

In the end, I guess this really means we're all just growing up. Kinda scary huh?!