Sunday, February 19, 2006

B-day

My 22nd birthday is in a few hours, and I find myself for the first time not really excited. I mean its fine, but after last years festivities, it all kind of pales in comparison. After a full year of legal drinking I have come to this conclusion: drinking at a bar is expensive. And I'm not kidding, I spend mad skrilla going to bars. So now that I am older and wiser I will be making a concerted effort to curtail my bar drinking; also known as prefunking.

5 comments:

Zayne said...

Happy Birthday, Moses. I too spend lots of money at bars. But I make up for it by not eating. :happy:

Campy Draper said...

hmmm. I like food way more than alcohol. Zayne is outs her damn mind. Happy birthday you lug.

Campy Draper said...

incase you didn't get my email. I made this for you http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v627/Pheonix_blaze/Birthday.jpg

Emily said...

Happy Birthday, Moses Barrett.

T-Mac said...

Happy birfday!