Thursday, July 06, 2006

Good Talks with Famous People

Had a good talk with Lyle Lovett today. I said "Are you finished with that sir"? And then he said "Yes, it was excellent". When he walked in I said to myself, "that guy looks just like Lyle Lovett", and then I remarked much the same sentiment to my fellow floor staff. And then we checked the Weekly and sure enough he was in town. Apparently he really likes Zenon, and has a meal every time he passes through. Johnny O. gave him coffee last time he was here.

I am training for the bar next week, which is record time for transitioning up. I just came in at the right time and caught the eye of the right people. Either way I have wanted to be a bar tender for a while. I am really looking forward to it.

2 comments:

T-Mac said...

Did you ask him what Julia Roberts was like in bed? :-) Congrats on your amazing rise at work, you rock!

Anonymous said...

Really fucking cool, my friend.