I moved up to the front of house at Zenon. I don't know how I survived three months in the pit; any wait staff that says they have the hardest job in the restaurant can kiss my ass. Work a week in the dish-pit and then talk to me. I make a lot more money in tips now that I am up front, so I think I might be able to have more fun that involves spending money.
Annie Get you Gun started rehearsals last monday. Being grouped together in the leads is amazing, I'm playing Tommy Kieler who only appears in the revival version. I looked it up when I was called into read for him and couldn't find anything. Apperently he and Winny Tate do a lot of the dancing for the show; we shall see how that all goes. It feels good to have a bigger part though. The chorus has to be at so much more stuff than all but the biggest leads. Plus my pay jumped by 350%, so that doesn't suck either. I feel that I am holding my own against the the big dogs right now, but that is probably because all we have done up to this point is sing, and my songs are perfect for my range. We will see how I feel when we start moving and acting. Frank Butler is being played by this guy who is a banker by day; but a banker with a fuckin' rockin' baritone. Annie is being played by a pro singer that hangs about town, and she rocks the shit out of it. The cast is all pretty good, I think this will be a good show; I hope this will be a good show:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I hope I hope I hope!
I love Annie Get Your gun, Tommy is a cute role ;o)
Yay! You're gonna do such an awesome job!
Good luck, Moses.
Post a Comment