Today i reorganized my sprint event. There was a time when we were going to go medium sized. Then we were going to go super sized with a bunch of people. Now we are settling on large.
I am going to go crawling back begging on my knees to pub 340, and hopefully they will let me have the space back. I think that i ended that relationship well enough the first time that it wont be to much trouble. I bought the booking girl some shots, and she is a nice lady.
With the success of goat sprints i have met several members of the Vancouver fixed gear community. I think they will be very helpful in making this shit rock as hard as it needs to.
I just finished the sprint rig for Luke down in Eugene and hopefully will be shipping that off to him fully functional by the end of the week. I have parts for a third rig, about which i am currently in talks with people in Portland.
I'm pretty sure I am going to set the pacific northwest on fire with Goldsprints. Greg in Seattle is going to help me, he doesn't know it yet, but he will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment