Imperfect Authentic Cadence
Because sometimes the bass doesn't go from five to one.
Thursday, April 09, 2009
Time
I feel impermanent, and i think it is fucking with my shit. Lacking roots. It got a little better today.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Moses
I like music as well as other things.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(45)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(18)
▼
April
(23)
I need a training partner
I'm gonna ride my bike to the moon
Another sprint
Racism
Things are moving
Got my Moja back
Its coming together
At times my life is a musical
Goat sprints
more about Goat Sprints soon
the night
Alone in elevators
living and loving
First Outdoor Ride of the Season
Karaoke
The Real McKenzies
Underwear
Life being complicated
Time
The Roots
I love it when you call me big pappa
Roller Sprints
Shine On
►
2008
(5)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(1)
►
2007
(13)
►
December
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(1)
►
2006
(55)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(8)
Links
Google News
No comments:
Post a Comment