Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Shine On

I went away for a while. I know Kristen is disappointed (or maybe she didn't notice?). I will try to do better. I really like reading my posts in the future, so it would make sense to create more in the time while I'm in the present right?

I made a new years resolution to be more awesome. And I don't mean in the sense that people around me would think "man, that dude seems so cool" but more in the sense that i want to only put positive things into this world. I also made a resolution to not drink soda anymore. I'm doing Ok on the awesome, less ok with the soda but still pretty solid.

I've been thinking alot about the loosley budhist ideal of shared space. We all share this space lets make it as awesome a space as it can be. You hear the lyric "shine on" in hip-hop, I think we all need to shine more.

I think I might try to sleep 4 hours a night for a couple days and see how it goes. My blog posts will either get better or worse... or stay the same.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I DID notice!