I have been playing the pseudo openmic at the speakeasy for the last three weeks in a row. I am actually kind of a deffacto playing type person. I.e. i don't think any other act has played the thing twice in a row, and i have played there three weeks running. this last time i didn't even call Eric to see if i was on, just dropped him a text to make sure i should show up. I like it. I think it has a really good vibe.
It also makes me want to write a bunch of more tunes. Especially since a lot of other people get up there and crank them out. You feel silly just playing covers all the time:) So we shall see. perhaps i have a few things kicking around my head.
maybe i'll buy a looping peddle tomorrow. That shit is hot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment